Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Starting Up

So, I just created this blog today and I plan on reviewing the books I read. I'll probably give brief summaries of the books, point out some flaws and good points, give book recommendations for similar books, and give ratings for originality, believability of characters, how engaging they are, and whatever else I find important. My reviews will probably vary somewhat in quality and depth, so if you have any further questions feel free to ask! Book recommendations are always welcome too. Just to let you know what kind of things you'll find here, I'll tell you all what kind of books I read.
The majority of the books I read are fantasy; you know, magic and stuff. However, I do quite enjoy fiction so you'll probably see a fair bit of that as well. I might also dabble in some other kinds of books. We'll see what I get to. Oh, and most importantly, the books I read nearly always feature a strong female lead. So, that's about it. I'll start reviewing books soon. I might even go back through books I read a while go and rate some of those. If you have any suggestions of what I can do to improve this blog, please let me know!
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment