Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

The Crazy Horse Electric Game by Chris Crutcher

Amazon Summary: "Willie is a top athlete, the star of the legendary game against Crazy Horse Electric. Then a freak accident robs him of his once-amazing physical talents. Betrayed by his family, his girlfriend, and his own body, Willie's on the run, penniless and terrified on the streets, where he must fight to rebuild both his body and his life."

Let me start off by saying that this is my favorite Chris Crutcher book so far. Its plot is a lot more solid than that of some of the others and I just got an overall good feeling from it. I thought it was particularly interesting because it deals with an injury (and Willie's struggle to overcome it) which is something I hadn't seen yet in Crutcher's books. I can't think of anything else to say other than that it's a good, solid book.

No comments:

Post a Comment